Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default speed up macros

Is there any way to speed up procedures that change Print Setup attributes?
The entire procedure is:

Sub DavesPageSetup()
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.LeftHeader = "&8&F"
'...15 total attributes
End With
End Sub

That's it, and yet it still takes 30+ seconds. My other macros are fast but
whenever I do something that involves the printer it's about as fast as a
crippled turtle. Anyone know how to make it run faster? (I have an HP 842C
Deskjet if that helps.) Thanks.