Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Closing Excel from a Macro

Hello,

A have a macro that emails out certaing information and
would like to closed or Exit Excel once code is executed.
Right now I have a Mssage box that let's the user know it
finished emailing the information but it advises the user
to please close excel.

How can I close Excel after code is executed?

Thanks in advance!
Jimmy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Thanks!! But Excel is still open. The spreadsheet is
closed but the Excel application is still running.

Any way to close excel application?

Thanks in advance!
Jimmy
A have a macro that emails out certaing information and
would like to closed or Exit Excel once code is

executed.
Right now I have a Mssage box that let's the user know

it
finished emailing the information but it advises the

user
to please close excel.

How can I close Excel after code is executed?

Thanks in advance!
Jimmy
.

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

If the Application.Quit line doesn't work, then maybe you have multiple copies
of excel running.

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 12:08:35 -0700,
wrote:

Thanks!! But Excel is still open. The spreadsheet is
closed but the Excel application is still running.

Any way to close excel application?

Thanks in advance!
Jimmy
A have a macro that emails out certaing information and
would like to closed or Exit Excel once code is

executed.
Right now I have a Mssage box that let's the user know

it
finished emailing the information but it advises the

user
to please close excel.

How can I close Excel after code is executed?

Thanks in advance!
Jimmy
.

.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Yes... Only one excel open and still does not close excel.

Anything else??

Thanks!
Jimmy
Only one spreasheet running and still does not close

excel
application,

wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming