Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
tod tod is offline

Default Excel as Web Page in body of Email

This is probably not the NG for my question, but I'll
start here.

I have created a worksheet that contains data and a
chart. I then saved it as a web page. Okay. Now I want to
email the web page to someone, BUT I want it to appear in
the body of the message, not as an attatchment that
someone must click on. I'm using Outlook with an Exchange
server.

How do I do this?

tod
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Think we have now passed the limits of my knowledge- the outloo
newsgroup is usually very helpful though...

Let me know if you do come across anythin