Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Worksheet Comments

Sheldon

Code from Debra Dalgleish(I believe)

Public Sub Comment_Size()
Dim cmt As Comment
Dim cmts As Comments
Set cmts = ActiveSheet.Comments
For Each cmt In cmts
cmt.Shape.TextFrame.AutoSize = True
Next
End Sub

See Debra's site for mode Comments info and code.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlcomments03.html

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:29:01 -0700, "Sheldon"
wrote:

In code, I have managed to create a comment, make it visible and add the
text. But How do I, in code, make the comment box large enough to display
the entire text? Now when I hover over the cell which contains the comment,
only part of the text is visible.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Another way, if you know the size you want. In my case I wanted al
uniform comment boxes.

Cells(RR , CC).Comment.Shape.Height = 90

Cells(RR , CC ).Comment.Shape.Width = 130

Rus