Public Sub Comment_Size()
Dim cmt As Comment
Dim cmts As Comments
Set cmts = ActiveSheet.Comments
For Each cmt In cmts
cmt.Shape.TextFrame.AutoSize = True
Next
End Sub

See Debra's site for mode Comments info and code.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlcomments03.html

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004 11:29:01 -0700, "Sheldon"
wrote:

In code, I have managed to create a comment, make it visible and add the
text. But How do I, in code, make the comment box large enough to display
the entire text? Now when I hover over the cell which contains the comment,
only part of the text is visible.

Thanks

radarguy[_2_]

Worksheet Comments

Another way, if you know the size you want. In my case I wanted al
uniform comment boxes.

Cells(RR , CC).Comment.Shape.Height = 90

Cells(RR , CC ).Comment.Shape.Width = 130

Rus