Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Inderect.Ext or copy -- Combobox

Hi
I have try to use Inderect.ext diect in a combo box it dosn't work
so i belive i shall have a copy off the sheet where the data are
but this file are close.
Can't i i some way every time i open my file have a makro there take a copy
off the sheet in the close file and replace it in my open file.
So i can use it with my combobox

alvin

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Turn on the macro recoder

Open the workbook, copy the sheet, close the workbook

Turn off the macro recorder.

Put code like that in you workbook_open event. surround it with

application.ScreenUpdating = Fasle

'code you recorded

application.ScreenUpdating = True