Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alvin Hansen[_2_] Alvin Hansen[_2_] is offline

Default Inderect.Ext or copy -- Combobox

Thank you for your help

Regards alvin

"Tom Ogilvy" skrev:

Turn on the macro recoder

Open the workbook, copy the sheet, close the workbook

Turn off the macro recorder.

Put code like that in you workbook_open event. surround it with

application.ScreenUpdating = Fasle

'code you recorded

application.ScreenUpdating = True

Tom Ogilvy

"Alvin Hansen" wrote in message
Okay thanks
But what about the code to copy the sheet, i'm not good to this

Alvin

"Tom Ogilvy" skrev:

Yes, you can put such code in the workbook_open event

Chip Pearson's site with a page on events.

Tom Ogilvy

"Alvin Hansen" wrote in message
Hi
I have try to use Inderect.ext diect in a combo box it dosn't work
so i belive i shall have a copy off the sheet where the data are
but this file are close.
Can't i i some way every time i open my file have a makro there take a
copy
off the sheet in the close file and replace it in my open file.
So i can use it with my combobox

alvin