Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel - Copy range of cells based on Combobox Selection

Based on a user selection in a combo box, Is it possible to copy a rang
of cells from sheet1 and move them to another sheet2

Not really sure how to tackle this?

Thanks for any help I can get,

Greatly appreciated

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You can copy the values very quickly with code like

Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1:A10").Copy _
Destination:=Worksheets("Sheet2").Range("A1")

I'm not sure how your combobox fits in to this. You'll need to
supply more details.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Excel-erate2004 "
wrote in message
Based on a user selection in a combo box, Is it possible to

copy a range
of cells from sheet1 and move them to another sheet2

Not really sure how to tackle this?

Thanks for any help I can get,

Greatly appreciated!

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Further elaboration:

I have a combo box that looks up a list with 29 objects through dat
validation. This is located on a sheet called species list with
range A2:A30. The combo box is located on a sheet called Step 2 C5.

I would like the user to be able to select a specific object from tha
list and automatically copy whats in the cells on a sheet calle
'dscombo'!C11:C20:G19 and paste the values from those cells into
sheet called 'Step 2'!C11:C20:G19.

The key point that I should make is that the range of cells to b
copied and pasted will vary depending on what object is selected fro
my combo box.

In the range described above that I want copied and pasted, the use
would have selected the first object from the list in my combo box.

I hope this helps explain my question.

Thank