Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ComboBox Controls

How can I use the tab key to get out of a ComboBox?

--
Kind Regards

Mick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mick

On a Userform or on a spreadsheet?

--
Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel

"Grandad" wrote in message
How can I use the tab key to get out of a ComboBox?

--
Kind Regards

Mick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Dick

On a spreadsheet.

All I want to do after selecting the data in the combobox is to move to a
cell without the need to use a mouse i.e. the Tab key or the Return key

Thanks

Mick

"Grandad" wrote in message
How can I use the tab key to get out of a ComboBox?

--
Kind Regards

Mick

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mick

The ESC key will get you out of the combobox. You may need to hit Enter
first to commit any changes you've made. That's the only way I can figure
out.