Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Help please with UserForm controls

I am wondering if it is possible to have a textbox displaying the current
system date linked to a spinner control that would allow the date to be
changed.

If this is possible ... and the code not to onerous ... would someone mind
posting the code

Regards and TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Ooops - Help please with UserForm controls

I should have made it clear that I only wish to increase/decrease the date
displayed in the TextBox using the spinner and NOT the system date

"sa3214 @eclipse.co.uk" <sa3214<REMOVE wrote in message
s.com...
I am wondering if it is possible to have a textbox displaying the current
system date linked to a spinner control that would allow the date to be
changed.

If this is possible ... and the code not to onerous ... would someone mind
posting the code

Regards and TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Something like:

Private Sub SpinButton1_SpinUp()
TextBox1 = Format(CDate(TextBox1) + 1, "d-mmm-yyyy")
End Sub

Modify the format to suit.

--

Vasant