Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Grpahical selection of points on Excel charts

HowTo,

You can't do that automatically, not through a macro.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP

"HowTo" wrote in message
I have a scatter plot in one of my excel workbooks, based on data in one

of it's sheets. I would like to be able to "select" a set of points on the
scatter chart (maybe by drawing a box around them). I would then like to
automatically select the corresponding series/values in the spreadsheet
containing the data for the scatter plot. How can I accomplish this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

HowTo,

I won't say "No" but I will say "It won't be easy, and it's beyond my skill,
and it's not native to Excel."

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP