Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Combobox

I added a combobox to my excel sheet. eveything is working fine except this
problem

I open the workbook, I immediately close it and it always ask me to save it.
It's a problem to me because I open and close the file programmatically in
order to capture some data

Any idea how to avoid this situation?

TIA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"rua17" skrev i melding
I open the workbook, I immediately close it and it always ask me to save

it.
It's a problem to me because I open and close the file programmatically in
order to capture some data

Programmatically from where ? Post the code please.

Best wishes Harald

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The problem is not my code. If I open manually the file and close it
immediately it would ask me if I want to save the changes made. I suppouse
is somethig with the combobox because if I delete it the problem goes away

"Harald Staff" wrote in message
"rua17" skrev i melding
I open the workbook, I immediately close it and it always ask me to save

it.
It's a problem to me because I open and close the file programmatically

in
order to capture some data

Programmatically from where ? Post the code please.

Best wishes Harald

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

The problem is your code. It does something that makes Excel stop and ask
something you don't want stopped and asked for. And I can't help you with it
because you think I'm stupid and won't show me your code. Ok, I will be able
to sleep tonight anyway, so don't worry about it ;-)

Best wishes Harald

"rua17" skrev i melding