Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default ComboBox

I would like to use a ComboBox with a row of data as "Input Range".
Apparently it "accept" only data in column. Why? can I do something to use
data in rows?

Is there a way to chnge the font size in the ComboBox?

Sincerely yours

Avner Mediouni
R&D Physicist

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You used the term "input range". That sounds like you used a dropdown from the
Forms toolbar. You can't change the font on that one. But if you chose the
combobox from the controltoolbox toolbar, you could:

Show that control toolbox toolbar and click on the "design mode" icon. Then
right click on the combobox and choose properties. There's a Font property that
you can change.

You could use code to use data in a row instead of a column.

Maybe in your auto_open/workbook_open code????

With Worksheets("sheet1")
.DropDowns("drop down 1").List _
= Application.Transpose(.Range("A6", .Range("IV6").End(xlToLeft)))
End With

Another option is to use a different range (on a hidden worksheet) and transpose
the "real" range there. You could copy|Paste special|Transpose or even just:
select the same number of cells (26 in my example below)

type your formula:
=transpose(sheet1!a6:Z6)
hit ctrl-shift-enter
and use that as your input range.