Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Cascading ComboBoxes

I have the following array. I use combobox1 to select the supertype, and
want it to control the
contents of combobox2 (for example, if I select TRLRS, I want only the items
3-B and 3-D as selectors.)

A B C D E
F G H
SUPERTYPE AIRSUP CONST OTHER REEFER TRCTRS TRLRS TRUCKS
AIRSUP A E 9.0 R 2-B 3-B 1-B
CONST Q 2-D 3-D 1-C
OTHER TYPEII 2-E 1-L
REEFER Z 2-F 1-M
TRCTRS 1-S
TRLRS
TRUCKS

I've used the Data Validation - Create Dependent Lists discussion from
Contextures to do this with cascading lists, but want to use controlboxes.

I'd appreciate your advice on any other approaches...

Thanks,
Jim Berglund