Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default cascading menus

We have a large spreadsheet with a lot of data in it. We did a pivot table,
but we would like to set up a way for them to click on the cell in the big
spreadsheet and just see the data that matches, then they can select the data
that matches the next criteria. An example is a list of 10,000 people
randomly in different states. If they click on the West Coast, they would
then see a list of states, so they select CA, and then it would go to a list
of cities, and they could select San Fransico and they could see all the
people in San Francisco. Is this possible?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See Debra's site for examples

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm