GASHD1889

Default CASCADING LIST BOX

Hi,

I am trying to make a form with som elist boxes in it but I want to be able
to cascade the list boxes. For example if somebofy selects one item from the
list box they will presented with a further list box based on the first box
option selected.

Help!!!

exceluserforeman

Send me the info and I will create it for you.
See my stuff at
http://www.geocities.com/excelmarksway

- -Mark