Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Syz Syz is offline

Default using functions as parameters

Hi,

I would like to know how I could use a VB function as the parameter for a query (made with Microsoft Query)
In excel i have the option of using user input, a constant or a cell value.
I could make the macro that I am working on write the call the function, write the value to the cell and then use a cell parameter, I am looking for a cleaner, more direct approach by making the parameter a function call.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Syz