-   -   using functions as parameters (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/305226-using-functions-parameters.html)

Syz

using functions as parameters

Hi,

I would like to know how I could use a VB function as the parameter for a query (made with Microsoft Query)
In excel i have the option of using user input, a constant or a cell value.
I could make the macro that I am working on write the call the function, write the value to the cell and then use a cell parameter, I am looking for a cleaner, more direct approach by making the parameter a function call.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Syz