Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default XLL Functions with no parameters

Hi,

I have created a set of functions some of which take no parameters but simply return a given value e.g. Current machine name. I am unable to

a:) suppress the function palette/dialog
b:) associated with this even though the function takes no parameters I pass the following string " C" to the xlfRegister Type text it still presents a dialog containing a parameter edit box.

I am invoking the function via the paste function wizard

In a previous mail some one kindly suggested the following but this in turn does not satisfy my requirements.

http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?hl...%2 52Bpalette

Any help greatly appreciated.
Will