Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Hide rows before printing

I have a large spreadsheet where the user needs to fill in quantities in
column A. The cells in column A contain 0 and have a green background color
if "empty". When completed the value becomes 0 and background color red.
Only certain rows (less than 30 %) are completed that way.
I want to print only rows that have been filled out. however the rows have
to stay in exactly the same sequence. My idea was to automatically hide all
the rows that have 0 in cell A before printing.
Can somebody help me to get this thing right?
Thanks,
Daniel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
see:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Hide

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Daniel VanEygen wrote:
I have a large spreadsheet where the user needs to fill in quantities
in column A. The cells in column A contain 0 and have a green
background color if "empty". When completed the value becomes 0 and
background color red. Only certain rows (less than 30 %) are
completed that way.
I want to print only rows that have been filled out. however the rows
have to stay in exactly the same sequence. My idea was to
automatically hide all the rows that have 0 in cell A before

printing.
Can somebody help me to get this thing right?
Thanks,
Daniel

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

keepITcool wrote:

MULTIPOST answered in OFFICENLEXCEL

--
keepITcool
www.XLsupport.com | keepITcool chello nl | amsterdam

Keep,

Is it multiposting when you post 2 messages in 2 different languages?
:-D
OTOH, in the 21 minutes between his first post and his second post here
in mpep, he already had 2 replies in mpnoe!

--
To top-post is human, to bottom-post and snip is sublime.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Amai Amedee. gij ook hier, Zulle!

his tough luck that with XanaNews I can monitor groups much more
efficiently...

--
keepITcool