Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Frank Kabel Frank Kabel is offline

Default Hide rows before printing

Hi
see:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Hide

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

Daniel VanEygen wrote:
I have a large spreadsheet where the user needs to fill in quantities
in column A. The cells in column A contain 0 and have a green
background color if "empty". When completed the value becomes 0 and
background color red. Only certain rows (less than 30 %) are
completed that way.
I want to print only rows that have been filled out. however the rows
have to stay in exactly the same sequence. My idea was to
automatically hide all the rows that have 0 in cell A before

printing.
Can somebody help me to get this thing right?
Thanks,
Daniel