Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Daniel VanEygen Daniel VanEygen is offline

Default Hide rows before printing

I have a large spreadsheet where the user needs to fill in quantities in
column A. The cells in column A contain 0 and have a green background color
if "empty". When completed the value becomes 0 and background color red.
Only certain rows (less than 30 %) are completed that way.
I want to print only rows that have been filled out. however the rows have
to stay in exactly the same sequence. My idea was to automatically hide all
the rows that have 0 in cell A before printing.
Can somebody help me to get this thing right?
Thanks,
Daniel