Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Thanks again,but another query

hey Rollin,
thanks very much.i again appreciate your help.i just don't know how t
thank you...i thin you are really a god as far as macros go......i hav
one final question for u.i think u have an answer for that too...i a
trying to generate the waterfall model via a macro..the fil
waterfall1.doc is attached in my previous message.Do you know how i ca
pluck the appropriate total values from the two sheets and put them i
the Actual and Forecast for that respective transaction date..I als
need to calculate the variance (A-F)....i think i need to write a macr
for that......Could you please look into Waterfall1.xls and let me kno
how i can d
that.............................................. ..........

i have asked this one to many,but no one was able to help me..s
finally i had to come to excelforum...
thanks again for your time and consideration..hope to have your repl
soon.take care and have a nice day

Attachment filename: waterfall1.xls
Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=62230

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

hey Rollin,
hope this helps......

the required format is in Sheet1.xls (highlighted in yellow)....i nee
to pick the total of quantities from two sheets and insert them in th
Actual and Forecast rows as per the item number and transactio
date......also,i need to calculate variance (ACTUAL-FORECAST)......

Can u help me in this ? Thanks again for your time an
consideration...Attached:Sheet1.xls.....

Attachment filename: sheet1.xls
Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=62283