Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Maximize & Minimize where are you ?

I can't get the Max & Min controls at the rhs of the Title
Bar of my Userforms, only the cancel (X).
Help for UFs says these should be there.
Can anyone find them for me pleaseDon
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

You got a few replies from yesterday's question:

http://google.com/groups?threadm=Xns...07. 46.248.16

If you're looking for old posts, you can use google (maybe a few hours behind)
to search for stuff you've
posted (and find the replies, too)

http://groups.google.com/advanced_gr...Excel*&num=100

Ron de Bruin has an excel addin that you may like:
http://www.rondebruin.nl/Google.htm

--

Dave Peterson

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Many thanks Dave.
I couldn't find my original posting here, so repeated the
question. I've followed the links and have plenty to
try.Thanks again
Don Bowyer

You got a few replies from yesterday's question:

http://google.com/groups?

threadm=Xns9529CE5709B5Dkeepitcoolnl%40207.46.248. 16

If you're looking for old posts, you can use google

(maybe a few hours behind)
to search for stuff you've
posted (and find the replies, too)

http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?