Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Maximize & Minimize buttons where are they?

The helpfile for Userform desdign says:-
"While you are designing a form:
Each form window has a Maximize, Minimize, and Close
button."
I have never, ever seen the first 2 only the last.
I would like them all on a UF I'm doing.
Does anyone know how to find them?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

ahhh...

"WHILE DESIGNING"

this means the userform's designer window in the VBE.

minimizing and maximising forms are not standard features
of userforms.

You'll need to write some (complex) code for that..
decide WHERE you want your minimized forms to reside,
what they should look like etc etc.
if they should appear in the taskbar etc etc.

Coding will involve plenty of API functions and will not be easy.

search google and you'll probably find some examples..

keepITcool

"Don Bowyer" wrote:

The helpfile for Userform desdign says:-
"While you are designing a form:
Each form window has a Maximize, Minimize, and Close
button."
I have never, ever seen the first 2 only the last.
I would like them all on a UF I'm doing.
Does anyone know how to find them?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

download Stephen Bullen's formfun.zip file for sample code on most of what
you can do with a userform, including what you describe.

http://www.bmsltd.ie/Excel/Default.htm

Tom Ogilvy

"Don Bowyer" wrote in message
The helpfile for Userform desdign says:-
"While you are designing a form:
Each form window has a Maximize, Minimize, and Close
button."
I have never, ever seen the first 2 only the last.
I would like them all on a UF I'm doing.
Does anyone know how to find them?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Don

If you do need to do this then have a look here

http://www.xtremevbtalk.com/showthread.php?t=159741