Daniel

Default how do i minimize/maximize a workbook from vba? I want to minimize it durring processing to speed things up a bit

how do i minimize/maximize a workbook from vba? I want to minimize it
durring processing to speed things up a bit

David McRitchie

Hi Daniel,
What you want to do is turn off screen updating and turn off calculation.

Slow Response, Memory Problems, and Speeding up Excel
Macros run Slow (#slowmacros)
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...htm#slowmacros

Proper, and other Text changes -- Use of SpecialCells
Some notations on the above code, and use of Special Cells
(speed and efficiency considerations) « (#notations)
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel....htm#notations
---
HTH,

"Daniel" wrote in message ...
how do i minimize/maximize a workbook from vba? I want to minimize it
durring processing to speed things up a bit

Dave Peterson

And you've got another response at your other post in .excel.

--

Dave Peterson