Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default multiple VLOOKUP

I have an array 3 x 20

when I do a VLOOKUP. I look far a matching value that comes fro
column 1 and return what is found in column 2.

this is fine but what I would like to do is be able to also check wha
is in column 3 to generate the result.

how can you "and" the lookup?

I need to say. if it matches column 1 AND 3 then give the result fro
column 2

is this possible?

thanks

Pab