Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel - VBA Run Multiple Macros Upon Opening A File

Does anybody know if it's possible to run multiple macros upon openin
an excel file. I have 5 macros and instead of running each of the
everytime I open the file I would like to run them automatically when
open the excel file? Is this possible? Is it possible to call othe
macros from another macro like a function call? Anybody have any sampl
code? Any info is much appreciated

Thanks
Bo

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

rbelforti

Usually you can only run 1 macro at a time.

You can have 1 macro call another macro. but the rest of the code o
the 1st macro will not be actioned until the 2nd macro has finished

To run a macro automatically when a workbook is opened you will need
macro called Auto_Open in a normal module or you will a macro o
thisworkbook module

sub auto_Open
call Macro1
call Macro2