Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Program won't run when uploaded to intranet site.

I have a program in Excel that I need to run on our Intranet. The use
will click on a link an the excel file will download to their compute
in their browser.

My program works great before uploading it, but when I try to run i
from the browser I get the following error:

Run-time error '1004':

Method 'Worksheets' of object '_Global' failed

The line causing this error is

curListHV_10 = Worksheets("Sheet3").Range("B2").Value

Can anyone tell me what to do so it works on my computer and when it'
downloaded from the Intranet.

Thanks,

Micki

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I had a similar problem with the _global thing (But for Cells) and i
was solved when I specified exactly which workbook and worksheet it wa
from so why dont you try placing a reference to the workbook as wel
like this:

curListHV_10
WorkBooks(Name_Of_Workbook).Worksheets("Sheet3").R ange("B2").Value

Of course It might not have anything to do with it at all but this i
how I solved it.

Hope it helps.

Best Regards

Noo