Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Spreadsheet query

One of my clients has devised a list of items in a Microsoft Excel
spreadsheet. Against each item (in a different cell) is an amount in £,
which represtents the items value.

My client wants to be able to use this spreadsheet, so that he can
select all items under £6,000 for example. Is this possible in Excel,
or should he be using a database ?

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Michael.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Michael

see response under .misc
generally posting to one group is adequate

Cheers
julieD