Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Multiple ranges to Auto Filter

Is there a way to only auto filter some ranges and ignor
others. This is the formula I'm using at the moment, it
will autofilter the columns C,D & E but I would also like
to add to filter the colum I2:I65536 an not to filter
column F,G and H. When I try to add the I range in the
formula all of the other ranges will display as AutoFilter
(ble).

Private Sub Workbook_Open()
'check for filter, turn on if none exists
With Worksheets("Time Entry")
If Not .AutoFilterMode Then
.Range("C2:F65536").AutoFilter
End If