Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default auto filter on multiple rows

Is it possible to hav auto-filter on multiple rows, say, row 3 for one group
of data AND row 10 for another group of data?

thank you !! jane
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

You can filter on one range per worksheet. You can remove the filter and
reapply if you want.

If you're using xl2003, you can try data|list. It looks quite similar to
autofiltering. In xl2007, I think it's Data tab|Table (or something like
that????).

====
As a general rule, if those two tables show different stuff, I'd use different
worksheets for each.

It'll make life much easier if you want to insert/delete columns or do any other
processing with those ranges of data.

--

Dave Peterson