Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jon jon is offline

Default Toolbar sub Menus

Hi everyone

I am creating a toolbar based on an example from chip
pearson which works perfectly with one sub menu. Ideally
what i need is up to 3 sub menus eg

Fruit
Apples
Green
Rotton
Good
red
Rotton
Good
Oranges
Spanish
Very Big
Big
Small
Somewhere else
Very Big
Big
Small
Veg

....and so on. For some reason it won't let me create
these extra submenus and puts them all in one big list.

If anyone is familiar with this method ( using a seperate
sheet to define all the items and levels on a menu) Then
I would very much appreciate your help.

Thanks for your time.

Jon

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming