Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Custom menus and toolbar text and icons

How can I increase the size of the font in custom menu and
custom toolbar names, and of the size of the icons? I am
wanting to use a high screen resolution, which makes both
text and icons very small.

David
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Any setting for these would be in at the Windows level. Right click on the
desktop and choose properties, select the appearance tab and in the second
dropdown select menus. Available options are presented.

Tom Ogilvy