Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel forum not receiving answers.

Just a heads up, but if anyone responds to someone posting a question from
the Excel Forum (From field ends in in my newsreader), they seem to be
having some type of problem and are not picking up any answers posted
directly in the newsgroup. You can respond in the excel forum directly.

Tom Ogilvy

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote...
Just a heads up, but if anyone responds to someone posting a question
from the Excel Forum (From field ends in in my newsreader), they seem
to be having some type of problem and are not picking up any answers
posted directly in the newsgroup. You can respond in the excel forum
directly.

Or they could start to use Google Groups, which might lead them to seeing if
their question had already been asked (and 99% of all questions posted in
these newsgroups have been asked and answered already). Just a thought.

In order to respond in Excel Forum one must register there. Why would one
want to?