Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Make 2 radio boxes uncheckable if cell " has no value

Im trying to make 2 radio boxes (same group) uncheckable if cell "A1" has no
value. How do I do it? Any book to guid how to use macro

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Start them out as disabled and enable them using the change event when an
entry is made in A1.

Tom Ogilvy