-   -   Make 2 radio boxes uncheckable if cell " has no value (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/302601-make-2-radio-boxes-uncheckable-if-cell-has-no-value.html)

crapit

Make 2 radio boxes uncheckable if cell " has no value

Im trying to make 2 radio boxes (same group) uncheckable if cell "A1" has no
value. How do I do it? Any book to guid how to use macro

Tom Ogilvy

Make 2 radio boxes uncheckable if cell " has no value

Start them out as disabled and enable them using the change event when an
entry is made in A1.

Tom Ogilvy

"crapit" wrote in message
Im trying to make 2 radio boxes (same group) uncheckable if cell "A1" has

no
value. How do I do it? Any book to guid how to use macro

crapit

Make 2 radio boxes uncheckable if cell " has no value

How do I detect the option button is clicked?