Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel 2002 Hyperlinks and redundant rows

I'm trying to clean-up a range of data in excel file by doing primarily
two things:

1. Correct the hyperlink text in column A by making the same replacement
(e.g. change http://www.a.com/XXX.asp to http://www.a.com/YYY.asp)

2. Remove redundant rows by adding the data in column C for rows that
have the same name in column A.

I dont know if this makes sense but I'd be extremely grateful for any
help. Thanks in advance

A.G.