Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Save As dialog box in macro

Last week I learned how to invoke a FileOpen dialog box
in a macro so that the filename could be inserted at
runtime. I need to do the opposite now--bring up a Save
As dialog box to let the user navigate and enter a file
name. Where can I find the code to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Right he

Sub test()
Dim F As Variant