Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RichT

Default how to get disk icon on save button of save as dialog like 2000

Office 2000 and XP had a save as dialog with the save button showing the word
"save" and a floppy disk icon. The icon is gone in Office 2003 (but still
there in Visio 2003). Any way to get it back?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Rech

You may be the first person in the world to notice this. Certainly the
first to care. I think it went the way of floppies in general.

--
Jim
"RichT" wrote in message
| Office 2000 and XP had a save as dialog with the save button showing the
word
| "save" and a floppy disk icon. The icon is gone in Office 2003 (but still
| there in Visio 2003). Any way to get it back?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Should be on the Standard Toolbar.

If not, go to ToolsCustomizeCommandsFile.

Look for the floppy disk icon and drag it to your Toolbar.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP