Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Anything I need to load or special tips for Ontime to work

Have tried several examples from various websites, actually copying them
and pasting them in vba, and can't get them to run at a particular
time.

Is there a setup setting I need to change?

Any suggestions as to why these won't work?

latest...
Sub My()
'
' Macro3 Macro
' Macro recorded 6/22/2004 by Administrator
'run at 11:30 am
Application.OnTime TimeValue("13:00:00"), "showAlert"
End Sub
Sub showAlert()
MsgBox "Time's up!"
End Sub

As you can see simple things...

Thanks in advance

---

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I got it to work, but not before saving the file. So after pasting the
code, save the file, then run the macro. This should fix your problem.

HTH

--
Michael J. Malinsky
Pittsburgh, PA

"I am a bear of very little brain, and long
words bother me." -- AA Milne, Winnie the Pooh