Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default hiding the headers

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the headings in excel. I've done
calculation program and I'd like to give non-excel looking look to it
Everething is ok until I print a sheet from it, after that the heading
are visible again... I've tried to hide those after printing on macr
like this:

For s = 23 To ActiveWorkbook.Sheets.Count
Sheets(s).Activate
ActiveWindow.DisplayGridlines = False
ActiveWindow.DisplayHeadings = False
ActiveWindow.DisplayHorizontalScrollBar = False
ActiveWindow.DisplayVerticalScrollBar = False
ActiveWindow.DisplayWorkbookTabs = False
Next s
Sheets(1).Activate

The same marco is in the workbook open sub and there is also simila
proble, the macro don't hide headings if the workbook is saved heading
unhidden.

I hope that someone can help me...

Regards Wilb

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Different options for print as you may have guessed:
File, Page Setup, Sheet (tab), turn off row and column headings

The options for Display don't affect printing:
Tools, Options, View (tab), row and column headings

It didn't sound like you really wanted a macro:
you would get these lines of code from recording a macro:

With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.PrintTitleRows = ""
.PrintTitleColumns = ""
End With
---
HTH,

"Wilbo " wrote in message news:Wilbo.181aum@excelforum-
I'm having a problem with the headings in excel. I've done a
calculation program and I'd like to give non-excel looking look to it.
Everething is ok until I print a sheet from it, after that the headings
are visible again... I've tried to hide those after printing on macro