Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default headers

How do you copy or convert a row or several rows into a header?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

What do you mean by Header?

If you mean like in Sort it has a option that the section has headers, you
should make them "look" different from the adjacent data. Such as make the
header cells bold.

Tom Ogilvy

"Julie" wrote in message
How do you copy or convert a row or several rows into a header?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

One way:

Choose File/Page Setup/Sheet. In the Rows to repeat at top textbox,
enter your rows, e.g.:

$1:$1

or

$1:$3

In article ,

How do you copy or convert a row or several rows into a header?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I am trying to make row 1 or serveral rows part of a header that
automatically shows up at the top of each page of a worksheet. I can
copy the row by right clicking and copying, but cannot paste it into the
header.