Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default easy question on excel/outlook

Hey all- real easy one for you,

Is there a way to add in a line at the top of my macro to ope
microsoft outlook? say for example outlook is he

j:/microsoft/outlook/outlook.exe

is there anyway to launch this from a macro?

thanks so much!!!

~Mik

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Mike

Shell "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office2000\Office\outlook.exe"

change to your path

--
Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel

"mike0021 " wrote in message
Hey all- real easy one for you,

Is there a way to add in a line at the top of my macro to open
microsoft outlook? say for example outlook is he

j:/microsoft/outlook/outlook.exe

is there anyway to launch this from a macro?

thanks so much!!!

~Mike

---