Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Listen i datavalidering forsvinder

Jeg har et udgivelsesplan med ca. 1.200 titler som har oplysninger fordelt på 70 kolonner.
I de 8 kolonner har jeg en datavalidering, hvor jeg har en liste man kan vælge. (Hvilket giver ca. 10.000 lister)
Mit problem er, at det rullefelt som burde være i cellen ikke er der. Er der nogen som ved hvorfor.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Kurt,

Jeg har et udgivelsesplan med ca. 1.200 titler som har oplysninger fordelt på 70 kolonner.
I de 8 kolonner har jeg en datavalidering, hvor jeg har en liste man kan vælge. (Hvilket giver ca. 10.000 lister)
Mit problem er, at det rullefelt som burde være i cellen ikke er der. Er der nogen som ved hvorfor.

(Sorry for the English reply!)

Is it that the cell dropdown is missing? If so, that's controlled by the 'In-cell dropdown' check box on the Data
Validation dialog

Regards

Stephen Bullen
Microsoft MVP - Excel
www.BMSLtd.ie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Stephen

There has been a mark in that box all the time, but it still dosn't work. A month ago, when only 4 columns had datavalidation, it worked. But after i expanded that functionality to 8 columns, the arrows dissapered. The funktionality works fine in other worksheets. Is there a maximum to how many it is possible to validate.

Best regards
Kurt

"Stephen Bullen" skrev:

Hi Kurt,

Jeg har et udgivelsesplan med ca. 1.200 titler som har oplysninger fordelt på 70 kolonner.
I de 8 kolonner har jeg en datavalidering, hvor jeg har en liste man kan vælge. (Hvilket giver ca. 10.000 lister)
Mit problem er, at det rullefelt som burde være i cellen ikke er der. Er der nogen som ved hvorfor.

(Sorry for the English reply!)

Is it that the cell dropdown is missing? If so, that's controlled by the 'In-cell dropdown' check box on the Data
Validation dialog

Regards

Stephen Bullen
Microsoft MVP - Excel
www.BMSLtd.ie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Kurt,

There has been a mark in that box all the time, but it still dosn't work. A month ago, when only 4 columns had datavalidation, it worked. But after i expanded that functionality to 8 columns, the arrows dissapered. The funktionality works fine in other worksheets. Is there a maximum to how many it is possible to validate.

There's no limit that I know of. Have you set the window to use split or frozen panes?

Regards

Stephen Bullen
Microsoft MVP - Excel
www.BMSLtd.ie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Kurt

The panes have been frozen all the time.

Best regards
Kurt

"Stephen Bullen" skrev:

Hi Kurt,

There has been a mark in that box all the time, but it still dosn't work. A month ago, when only 4 columns had datavalidation, it worked. But after i expanded that functionality to 8 columns, the arrows dissapered. The funktionality works fine in other worksheets. Is there a maximum to how many it is possible to validate.

There's no limit that I know of. Have you set the window to use split or frozen panes?

Regards

Stephen Bullen
Microsoft MVP - Excel
www.BMSLtd.ie

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi Kurt,

The panes have been frozen all the time.

Then I'm sorry, but you have me stumped. It might be worth posting the
problem again (in English <g) and see if anyone else has any ideas.

Regards

Stephen Bullen
Microsoft MVP - Excel
www.BMSLtd.ie