Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Where is microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion located?

Where can I find these group directly on MS servers just like this NG?
--
Malcom Jazz
Engineers spent all their lives knowing more and more about less and less till they know everything about nothing.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

In article ,
"Malcom Jazz" wrote:

Where can I find these group directly on MS servers just like this NG?

Here are some of the vb groups directly on MS servers:

microsoft.public.vb.3rdparty,
microsoft.public.vb.6.webdevelopment,
microsoft.public.vb.addins,
microsoft.public.vb.bugs,
microsoft.public.vb.com,
microsoft.public.vb.controls,
microsoft.public.vb.controls.creation,
microsoft.public.vb.controls.databound,
microsoft.public.vb.controls.internet,
microsoft.public.vb.crystal,
microsoft.public.vb.database,
microsoft.public.vb.database.ado,
microsoft.public.vb.database.dao,
microsoft.public.vb.database.odbc,
microsoft.public.vb.database.rdo,
microsoft.public.vb.dataenvreport,
microsoft.public.vb.deployment,
microsoft.public.vb.directx,
microsoft.public.vb.dos,
microsoft.public.vb.enterprise,
microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion,
microsoft.public.vb.installation,
microsoft.public.vb.ole,
microsoft.public.vb.ole.automation,
microsoft.public.vb.ole.cdk,
microsoft.public.vb.ole.servers,
microsoft.public.vb.ownersarea,
microsoft.public.vb.setupwiz,
microsoft.public.vb.syntax,
microsoft.public.vb.vbce,
microsoft.public.vb.visual_modeler,
microsoft.public.vb.webclasses,
microsoft.public.vb.winapi,
microsoft.public.vb.winapi.graphics,
microsoft.public.vb.winapi.networks,
microsoft.public.vb.yellowpages

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi McGimpsey,
Thanks for reply.
But what is the url? How to access it directly (directly on MS servers instead of through google) on internet?
--
Malcom Jazz
Engineers spent all their lives knowing more and more about less and less till they know everything about nothing.

"JE McGimpsey" wrote:

In article ,
"Malcom Jazz" wrote:

[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Check out

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/ie/oe6nws01.htm

The URL will be

news://msnews.microsoft.com/<newsgroup name

In article ,
"Malcom Jazz" wrote:

But what is the url? How to access it directly (directly on MS servers
instead of through google) on internet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Thanks for your replies.
BUT,
I am not looking for how to access NG by using Outlook/Outlook Express. All I want is a HTML access by using IE alone. For E.g. URL for excel.programming is
http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...&lang=en&cr=US

The above URL takes me to this NG without using OE. I can view/reply/post directly from the IE on MS server. I can not use OE coz our administrator has blocked the port. We are in a corporate network.

I can view it thru google groups but it delays the post as well as it is always few hrs late then MS Servers.