Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Malcom Jazz Malcom Jazz is offline

Default Where is microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion located?

ya, Thank you. Works for me too.
--
Malcom Jazz
Engineers spent all their lives knowing more and more about less and less till they know everything about nothing.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

http://communities2.microsoft.com/co...&lang=en&cr=US

seemed to work.

Tom Ogilvy

"Malcom Jazz" wrote in message
Thanks for your replies.
BUT,
I am not looking for how to access NG by using Outlook/Outlook Express.

All I want is a HTML access by using IE alone. For E.g. URL for
excel.programming is

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...&lang=en&cr=US

The above URL takes me to this NG without using OE. I can view/reply/post

directly from the IE on MS server. I can not use OE coz our administrator
has blocked the port. We are in a corporate network.

I can view it thru google groups but it delays the post as well as it is

always few hrs late then MS Servers.
--

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

Tom Ogilvy

"Malcom Jazz" wrote in message
Where can I find these group directly on MS servers just like this NG?