Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Worksheets - Visibility

Hi,

My Excel workbook has got many worksheets and in addition they have quite
long names.
As you can imagine, I have to scroll the horizontal bar continously in order
to go from one to another.
Is there a way to make them more visible, for instance by creating two
worksheet rows or anything else?

I use Office 2000.

Thank you
Alex

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

As far as I know you cannot change the worksheet tab text to display over
two rows. You'll need to use shorter descriptors. Have you considered
adding a custom user menu with a sub menu to display all worksheets that you
can then select from? Not sure if anyone has some 'standard' code to help
you do this?

Cheers
Nigel

"Doria/Warris" wrote in message

My Excel workbook has got many worksheets and in addition they have quite
long names.
As you can imagine, I have to scroll the horizontal bar continously in

order
to go from one to another.
Is there a way to make them more visible, for instance by creating two
worksheet rows or anything else?

I use Office 2000.

Thank you
Alex

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Nigel,

Unfortunately, reducing the text display is not an option.
However, I'd like to consider your idea to customize the menu if you just
tell me how to do it.

Thank you!
Alex

"Nigel" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

I'd use the built in option of rightclicking on the VCR controls to the left of
the worksheet tabs (mentioned in responses to your other posts!).

But this might work for you, too:
http://groups.google.com/groups?thre...6CBA%40msn.com

--

Dave Peterson