Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nigel Nigel is offline

Default Worksheets - Visibility

As far as I know you cannot change the worksheet tab text to display over
two rows. You'll need to use shorter descriptors. Have you considered
adding a custom user menu with a sub menu to display all worksheets that you
can then select from? Not sure if anyone has some 'standard' code to help
you do this?

Cheers
Nigel

"Doria/Warris" wrote in message

My Excel workbook has got many worksheets and in addition they have quite
long names.
As you can imagine, I have to scroll the horizontal bar continously in

order
to go from one to another.
Is there a way to make them more visible, for instance by creating two
worksheet rows or anything else?

I use Office 2000.

Thank you
Alex