Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Need to create report in Powerpoing from Excel data

Need to create report in Powerpoint from Excel data
I am beginner can I do this and if yes , how can I bring the data t
power point, Can i create text boxes and import the data to powerpoin
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Hi
what kind of data do you want to transfer:
- a chart
- hjust the values of a table

In most cases you can just copy the data and insert it again in
Powerpoint!

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Need to create report in Powerpoint from Excel data
I am beginner can I do this and if yes , how can I bring the data to
power point, Can i create text boxes and import the data to
powerpoint .
Thanks

---